CFS is a condition that becomes more prevalence in the recent times. This disease equally affects men and women. CFS most commonly occurs in the age between 25-45 years.
The causes of this disease remain poorly studied until now. Main reasons of CFS are:
- Decreased immunity after viral and/or infectious diseases.
- Endocrine disorders.
- Depression and other diseases of the nervous system.
CFS is characterized by fatigue while doing regular daily activities. Novel physical or mental activity leads to sharp increase of the fatigue, which leads to limitation of daily activity of the patient and reduces quality of life. Such patients usually complain of emotional "burnout", fatigue and lack of rest, when there is not enough time on weekends and/or holidays to recover.
In addition to the fatigue in patients can occur:
- Reduced memory and attention.
- Pain in the joints and muscles.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Increase of body temperature.
- A decrease or increase in weight.
- Emotional instability.
- Sexual dysfunction.
In the treatment of CFS most often used:
- Normalization of work and rest schedule.
- Psychological support.
- Acupuncture, massage, yoga, adequate social activity.
- Medication (vitamins, adaptogens).
- Stem cells.
Stem cells are able to affect on all major body systems (nervous, immune, and hormonal) providing a comprehensive therapeutic effect:
- Decrease fatigue, during adequate and high increased activity.
- Improving memory, attention and efficiency.
- Decrease headache, pain in muscles and joints.
- Improvement of sleep.
- Normalizing hormone and endocrine balance
- Reduction of irritability and anxiety.
- Improve of sexual function.